Web Development • SEO • Internet Marketing • Graphic Design | Cleveland, OH
Resume of Richard William Schreiner
Professional Digital Media Profile
Dedicated Designer with degree in Digital Media and comprehensive experience in digital and print media, successful in fast-paced deadline driven environments creating new advertising and web designs. Proven effective at developing designs that integrate with a variety of social media platforms in multi-device environments.
Application Skills & Tools
Highly skilled in the platforms, programs, and languages categorized below, and detailed within each expanding category. Daily Apple user, but proficient in Microsoft Windows as well.
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Creative Suite
Website Development & Design Tools
Search Engine Optimizing
Marketing & Optimization Tools
Social Media Expertise
Apple iLife & iWork
Institution of Higher Learning
University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL | Spring 2010
The B.A. in Digital Media allows students to integrate the multiple domains of art, storytelling, and technology. It is designed to provide a solid foundation in techniques and theory in one focused area of competence, provide a broad understanding of related disciplines including arts, humanities, and technology, and provide extended experience in working in multidisciplinary teams on realistic problems.
• Create, manage, and optimize PPC accounts for multiple websites & dealerships.
• Work directly with upper management to strategize marketing efforts, and deliver reports and analysis on results.
• Create and manage website and social media content for all four dealership locations, and reputation management.
• Creation and management of tracking telephone numbers for various marketing sources.
UI DesignerR & Community Manager
Cleveland, OH | September 22, 2012 – February 2, 2013
• Developed full brand identity for the company, designing layouts/images/animations based on marketing input.
• Developed WordPress site, using HTML 5/CSS3/jQuery.
• Integrated website with social media platforms and managed SEO.
• Managed social media content in context with the company website.
• Redesigned application user interface based on customer feed back and optimized it for multiple devices.
Graphic Advertising Designer
Melbourne, FL | October 1, 2010 – October 3, 2012
• Designed and updated all print advertising for weekly 16-24 page American Classifieds publication.
• Worked with sales representatives and customers through the design and approval process
• Worked to strict weekly deadlines to meet publication schedules.
• Managed social media accounts and completed SEO for local site, resulting in the top-ranked classified site on Florida’s Space Coast.
• Created custom promotional material including media kits, business cards, magnets, flyers and more.
Tentara Digital Studios
Digital Media Intern
Orlando, FL | August 1, 2009 – July 2, 2010
• Assisted in production of various print materials for the Orlando Hispanic Film Festival.
• Managed multi-media orders for clients with off-site print company.
• Assisted with recreating corporate identity, developed successful email marketing campaign & social media marketing.
• Developed WordPress site and trade show print and digital material for exposition at the Florida Media Market.
Software Support/Marketing Associate
Mentor, OH | June 20, 2005 – December 31, 2010
• Worked remotely to provide off hour customer support.
• Completed SolidWorks Essentials Course and became proficient with SolidWorks.
• Developed specialized HTML email templates and customized printed material for trade shows.